Thank you for becoming an Exhibitor at the first National Summit for Principal Supervisors!
Here are a few things you should know about exhibiting:
- Exhibitor set-up is on Wednesday May 11th, from 7pm through 9pm. Break down begins at noon, Friday May 13th and the area must be cleared no later than 3pm.
- Each group is provided one 6ft table and two chairs; electricity is provided by request and is based on availability.
- The exhibit area is open from 9am through 5:30pm on Thursday, May 12th and again on Friday, May 13th from 8:30 am to noon. To maximize opportunities for networking, two hours of exhibit-only time is scheduled and those times will be announced with the final agenda.
- Exhibitors will receive “Exhibitor Only” badges at conference check-in.
- For groups will be shipping items to/from the hotel. Please review the hotel’s instructions and rates for shipping, handling and storage:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our conference coordinators:
Andrea JohnBaptiste or Honeisha “Honey” Abdul