The coordinating committee of the National Summit for Principal Supervisors invites providers of professional development services for educators to submit proposals for designing and implementing the third annual Pre-conference Institutes for Aspiring Principal Supervisors. These Pre-conference Institutes will be held as part of the fourth annual National Summit for Principal Supervisors, on Wednesday, April 3, 2018 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach for four hours.
Two Pre-Conference Institutes will occur concurrently.
Eligible entities include colleges and universities, not-for-profit organizations, and businesses in good standing with Broward County Public Schools. Groups are encouraged to propose no more than two trainers.
Proposals that best describe the proposers’ abilities to provide the following trainings are being sought and must be submitted to: email@example.com no later than December 20, 2018.
Interested parties are asked to include the following in their proposals:
- Profile of organization submitting the proposal (250 words)
- Title of proposed Institute
- Theme of proposed Institute
- Learning objectives proposed
- Outline of presentation/Draft agenda (One Page)
- Overview of materials that will be presented
- Name, title, and biography of each trainer
- Tools required for implementation
The successful organization will receive the following partner benefits and incentives*:
- YOUR Logo displayed as Presenters of the third annual Pre-Conference Institute for Aspiring Principal Supervisors as follows:
- Signage throughout conference areas
- Placement on pre-conference electronic correspondences related to the Institute for Aspiring Principal Supervisors
- Placement on sponsor’s page on www.principalsummit.com
- Vending space during Summit Resource fair
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- Two invitations to exclusive partners’ reception
- One full-page, advertisement in Institute bulletin
- One full-page, advertisement in Conference Journal
- Corporate promotional item included in conference bags (Items provided by partner)
- Listing and mentions in all press and media releases regarding the Institute
- List of pre-conference provided two weeks prior to the event
*Organizations selected will be required to complete a Consulting Agreement with the School Board of Broward County